SHEQ Implementation, Inspection and Co-ordination Services.
We offer both ad-hoc and fixed term service level agreements.
Whether you need a visit to have a check, or starting a project and need staff, we can assist you.
In addition, we also offer a full turn-key solution for your business.
Our Construction Safety Consultants assists construction clients, principal contractors and co-contractors with the design, development and implementation of the Construction Regulations 2014 including the following:
- Design Development Integration with SHEQ Systems
- Client Health & Safety Specifications according to the Construction Regulations
- Construction Permit Applications
- Baseline SHEQ risk assessments
- Health & Safety Plans
- Site Health & Safety Plans
- Legal Appointments
- Contractor Vetting & Auditing
- Tender Costing for Health & Safety
- Project SHEQ close out reports
- Project Safety Managers – SACPMCP registered CHSM
- Site Safety Officers – SACPCMP registered CHSO
- and more…
Our Mining Engineering Specialists assists mining clients with the development and implementation of the Mine Health & Safety Act as follows:
- Baseline and Situational Risk Assessments & method statements
- Legal appointments
- Compulsory Codes of Practice
- Mine Construction plans
- Underground Emergency planning & development
- And more…
Our process safety engineers and GMR 2 competent persons can assist you with all Machinery Related safety matters.
This includes General Machinery, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers as well as Pressure Vessel and Lifting Equipment Inspection and Testing. Our specialists have extensive experience in the oil & gas, canned foods and refinery processes.
From heavy lifts to general mechanical engineering, our consultants are able to assist you developing the appropriate processes and procedures to implement a detailed reliability centered maintenance program with a focus on integrated SHEQ management.